The Dichotomy of Fast Food


First thing's first, my wife is back! So more restaurant reviews to come!

Second thing is, not all fast food chains are created equally. Not even intra fast food restaurants. So I went to the airport Burger King and the Tampines KFC. And I have to say those are 2 of the worst food chain restaurants I have had in awhile. Why is it that the Kallang or Bedok KFC taste better than the Tampines KFC? Weird isn't it? Its still the colonel's 11 secret herb and spices right? And the BK at the airport, which their chicken fingers I swear bounce off the floor like a rubber ball. It was that bad.

Footnote to self: Only go to Kallang and Bedok KFC. Approach Burger King with caution.

I used to love the McDonalds at Far East Plaza. It was the best McDonald's ever. Now, I would actually say the one a the East Coast is pretty good. Now, if the iron chefs actually opened a fast food chain, I would so eat there.

No comments: