British Chefs



Just a thought. I never have been to the UK and the idea of eating English food is just eating fish and chips or some kidney pies. So why in the world does the England in particular produce so many cooking shows cooking other country's dishes? There has been Floyd, Julia Child to the new chefs like Jaime Oliver and the lass of my life Nigella. What gives?

I think its the British accent. Its cool. I have to say Jaime Oliver is one of the best chefs on TV. On TV is the emphasis. He makes cooking an experience and he is genuine and fun to watch. I don't have some man crush on him but I do think that he is the only person that I have tried copying in terms of cooking style. Maybe he relates better to people my age? No matter what the case, I am just happy that I get to see Jaime Oliver on Singaporean TV.

Man I wish there was a food channel.

No comments: