Indian Times @ Big Splash

I love new media. I once put a question out on my facebook account (for those who want to know, my facebook name is called voluptousfoodcritic) on what Indian restaurant my friends would recommend me and I was suggested many but my friend Ed recommended Indian Times at Big Splash.


And I went twice for lunch and each time I have not been disappointed. I know it is strange in a review that I tell people not to go to the restaurant because it's good, but I am telling you, my reader now, all 1 of you, don't go to this restaurant because I don't want it to be crowded. I want 3 servers around my table at all times, and force feeding me the tandori buffet, the delicious chicken and mutton curry, crazy good naan and wait for it, the credit card 1 for 1 deal during lunch making a meal for 2 under $30 for all the Indian food.

Don't go!

No comments: