Excuse me ....


Excuse me, I know not many people read this blog (thank goodness!) but the reason why I haven't been writing is because I haven't been eating at restaurants the last week. The reason being since my dear wife is not in town, I will be saving lots of money and eating hawker food! My first love! And of course, I will be trying the Pan Pac Indian Buffet! More details to follow about that!

I always cotradict myself. Some of my friends consider me a big contradiction. But I consider myself a walking oxymoron, just without the oxy. I will be meeting tasty bites in the afternoon to convince him to contribute to this page!!! He needs to work!!!

Some food for thought: Nigella is hot!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, you are an oxymoron without the oxy! Just because your wife is out of town you thought she wouldn't look at your blog and here I see that you put up a picture of another woman!...how could you. Well, I guess you aren't missing me too much.

I hope when I come back you haven't already left me in pursuit of some Nigella looking woman.