Bab Noodle - Milenia Walk







In part two of how to torture your wife, I present to you Bab Noodles. You see, when I'm bored and have nothing to do, I like to eat at bad places and see what happens, most of the time, its just to say that I have tried it, but also it helps when me and the wife can't decide where to go and we let laziness and the attractiveness of the servers at the door dictate where we go for dinner.

I ordered the katsu don, which by the way, is always my safe bet, just like Dorian Gray's Fish and Chips. ( I'm on to you buddy!) and my wife ordered the old reliable salmon and garlic. And as a buffer dish, something both of us could share, some sushi hand rolls. Why the hand rolls were soaked in mayonnaise, I don't really know but the food was way below average.

Sorry Honey. Again.

No comments: