Just Acia @ Dhoby Ghaut



Once in a while, I like to torture my wife and this was one of those times.
We weren't hungry and we didn't know where to go after watching a movie at The Cathay. We have been "heartlanding," at our rental place and we were at the train station where there happen to be a couple of food stalls.

Just Acia is a noodles and rice joint that I thought we should try. Similar to Astons but not as good. The target group is for teenagers, most preferably who are hungry and really don't care what they put in their stomachs as long as its filled. The drinks were free flow and Ice Cream as well. I ordered the Ginseng Chicken Soup and the wife ordered the vegetarian set and can I just say, what you see in that picture above, after we finished our meal, the 1st picture still look pretty much the same, only the rice bowl was empty.

I'm sorry honey.

No comments: